Firepot here to help you with some gifts ideas. The holidays are such a wonderful time of the year. A time for family and friend gatherings, wonderful food and gift giving. From Thanksgiving through Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanza to the New Year it is a time to reflect and count our blessings. For many it is time to make that gift giving list. And, if you are like most, there will be a few on your list that will cause you a little extra thought when trying to come up with either something different, practical, inexpensive and/or unique.
Here are a few ideas that might help make your task easier and a few of the ideas don’t require your recipient to own a fireplace:
1. Decorative and/or scented pinecones – a great gift idea for everyone in a price range for anyone. Depending on which gift you choose your recipient can use them to scent their home throughout the winter while using them as a winter decoration in a bowl, basket or other type of container. And, if they have a fireplace, they can use them as firestarters when they no longer are using them for their decor. This is a gift that has a dual purpose.
2. Candelabras - another gift that does not require a fireplace. Fireplace candelabras are great for inserting in unused fireplaces but they can also be used on table tops anywhere in the house. There are many different designs, sizes and finishes to match almost any decor. This is a different type of gift that also can be used in many different ways – the fireplace, table centerpiece, hallway table, etc.3. Bellows – this is a great gift idea since many people with fireplaces or outdoor fire pits don’t have this tool but it is a fireplace tool that can make building a fire so much easier. Instead of suffering through the routine struggle of trying to get your fire started and keep it going, you can use a bellows and build a fire with ease. Bellows come in many different styles, sizes, finishes and prices. Easy to find one that will make a great gift.
4. Fatwood – a great gift idea for anyone with a fireplace. These firestarters are available in different quantities and packaging for a variety of budget choices. Fatwood makes starting a fire easy. They are designed to get the fire burning with a minimum of hassle. Your gift recipient will be very grateful for this wonderful and unique gift.
5. Hearth Rugs - this is an added fireplace accessory that everyone will appreciate. It protects the flooring in front of the fireplace from bits of wood that seem to always gather around the fireplace and also is a great protection from any flying sparks that may escape from the fireplace. With the many patterns and colors available it is a great way to dress up a fireplace hearth and an unique gift idea.
6. Log Carrier - if you are looking for a gift for someone with a fireplace or an outdoor fire pit this may be the perfect gift. Many times individuals settle for lugging logs to the fireplace (whether indoors or out) by carrying them in their arms and getting their clothes covered with wood bits and sap. A log carrier is a simple, clean and convenient way to tote those logs. Your gift recipient will thank you for this very practical and useful gift.
7. Outdoor Fire Pits - this is a fun gift idea. If the person you are buying for has a patio or yard they may love having an outdoor fire pit. They come in many different sizes and you are sure to find one that fits your budget and their need. We even have one that can be folded up and placed in its own carrying case to tote to the beach or campsite.
8. Gel Bowls - these small, decorative tabletop fire bowls are great for using on patio tables. They come in several different designs and are sure to dress up anyone’s outdoor setting.
And this is not all. There are many fireplace accessories such as fireplace gloves, matchstick holders, kindling holders and more that you might want to consider as a great holiday gift.
There you have it. We have provided you with a few unique gift ideas that you may never have thought about. Whether it is Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza or a New Year’s gift your sure to find something here that will make a great gift. Firepot here wishing you a very merry holiday.
This is a website containing over 800 products including fireplace tools, fireplace screens, fireplace accessories, outdoor fireplaces, patio heaters, outdoor fire pits, mosquito control and more that help you create a more comfortable environment for yourself, family and friends.
Tags: bellows, Christmas gifts, fatwood, fireplace accessories, fireplace candlelabras, fireplace gifts, firestarters, Gift Ideas, Hanukkah gifts, hearth rugs, holiday gifts, Kwanza gifts, log carriers, New Year gifts, outdoor fireplaces, pinecones, unique Christmas gifts, unique gifts, Unique holiday gifts